Traveling of any kind brings certain adventure especially for those who prefer traveling light. Whether you are a business traveller or a backpacker, you are accustomed to the joys and adventure that comes from an impromptu trip. And the one thing that absolutely guarantees no-baggage traveling is owning the best Travel Credit Card. With an International Travel Card, as they say, the sky is the limit. You can go wherever your heart desires. The joy of traveling is multi-fold when you get the perks of cash backs and other benefits offered by most Travel Credit Cards today. So, for those who are still weighing their options, here’s listing 3 of the best Travel Credit Cards.
1. CAPITAL ONE® VENTURE® REWARDS CREDIT CARD
• Rightfully, named as the “Best Travel Credit Card” by CNBC in 2018, this card offers miles with lifetime validity. The flat-rate rewards, sweet discounts and flexible redemption option has made this Travel Credit Card an absolute favorite among globetrotters. With a zero-annual fee for the first year, the deal cannot get any better.
2. CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED® CARD
• For the frequent flyers, the loyalty rewards and bonuses offered by this Travel Credit Card is the best among its competitors. Earn 2 points per dollar spent on travel and dining and 1 point on any other transaction. The card also offers 25% additional value on redemption for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises.
3. AMERICAN EXPRESS PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
• Known specifically for the luxury perks, this card does come with a high price tag. If that is not a deal breaker, then you are entitled to VIP-grade luxury perks. Travel in style and enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection anywhere in the world. This travel card serves as a master key unlocking the restricted perks across hotels, concierge service, and invite-only events.
The possibilities for perks and benefits are infinite with credit cards. Perhaps that’s why the best Travel Credit Cards are focussed on offering specific kind of perks. Which means there’s no one card to rule them all. So, depending upon your preferences, choose your next best Travel Credit Card wisely.